Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Decisions decisions

Everyday starts with 'What shall I do today?' Sometimes when it is raining it's a relief because that cuts down the options. How lucky I am to be able to decide what to do and what's more my choices are exactly that choices. There is very rarely a 'must do' on the list. If there is, it is usually to go to ferry/airport to pick up visitors. This is always a pleasant task because the roads are traffic free and the scenery is charming and I look forward to having guests from time to time.
Last weekend I went to StMalo on our monthly outing to the Thalassotherapy Centre. It's an enormous salt water jacussi with jets for every muscle followed by 30 minutes in the water gym with an instructor who shouts instructions to exercise same muscles. This evening I shall go to the gym class. Tomorrow is Breton Boules andFriday evening is Breton dancing. I have no idea why I do not lose weight. Do you think it could be the five course meals? Or maybe it's the nightly bar of chocolate that I am addicted to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home