Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Full Life

I want to write up the last few weeks but feel rushed for time. so much has happened in my personnel life and in the world. First I have to say how I killed my computer. I dropped it on the floor and discovered that the screen looked rather like modern art in its scrambled form. I threw it on the floor again and left it there. Each time I walked near it throughtout the dayI jumped on it. The anger gave me the energy to move my painting equipment from my attic studio to my new studio in a summer house in the garden. As I was throwing the unbreakable items out of the window to save myself the three storied twisted staircase I thought, ' Mmmmmmm.' I took the laptop to the attic and flung it through the window and listened to the satisfying crash. It stayed where it landed for a few days and then I invited visitors to jump on it too which they did with relish no doubt thinking they would like to do the same to their computer but they are obviously not as crazy as me . Yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home