Wednesday, August 23, 2006

communication breakdown

I have been unable to blog for the past few weeks as my computer started to do strange things and in my frustration, as I had lost weeks of writing, I killed it.
My son tells me that if I have a new computer I must learn how to save things thoroughly before using it to write important documents. He's right of course but you know what it's ( correct vici ! ) like. Do you ever read the instructions to new equipment/self-assemble furniture etc before trying yourself.
I can't find the question mark on this computer which I am using in my local 'Cyber Commune'.
Having just checked my e-mails I discovered one from Wanadoo my provider to say that during the current weather of violent storms it would be best to switch off phone connections and live boxes. What's that about hindsight being a wonderful thing. Too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home