Thursday, November 02, 2006

Change of scene:life change

Lots of people ask what would you do if you won the lottery but since all the things I want to do cost little I'm not sure that it would change my life greatly. However having spent the weekend near the Spanish border in warm sunshine and friendly colourful villages I got to thinking. What would you/I do if you only had six months to live? And if you would make big changes why are you not happy now? Why not do what you really want now, do we / I have to be at death's door before we do what we really want to?
Brittany seemed cold and grey after the South of France. In fact it is cold and grey. But I love the traffic free roads and the warmth of the people. And my house has those three important things location, location, location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home