Monday, January 29, 2007

Wild about life again at last

I feel as though I have recovered finally from all the bereavements I suffered in the first year after moving here. I know we never stop grieving but we can continue to live happily whilst never forgetting those we have lost. And the pain never completly goes away.
I am wild about writing and gardening just now. I have started a writing group which had it's first meeting last Friday and gave me a real boost. I haven't stopped writing since.
Also a writer friend in England has been really supportive. We ring frequently for mutual support. Thirdly I have had another letter printed in Writers' Forum. Yeh! I know it's not much but it keeps me bouyant.
In the garden I have constructed a raised garden. I made the sides from woven hazel branches cut from my own tree. I never knew that gardening could be so much pleasure. The daffodils are beginning to show and a friend here has two in flower. My mimosa tree has survived the frost so far but shows no sign of flowering as yet like all the other mimosa trees I seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home